Wealth Management Services
We offer a broad range of Wealth Management services and can help our clients navigate through life’s many transitions. We will partner with you to develop an individual investment portfolio by learning about your needs and goals during the financial planning process.
Our Wealth Management service is specifically suited to those individuals with ongoing financial planning needs (such as retirement planning, health care strategies, tax strategies, insurance planning, portfolio design and ongoing management, etc.).
* For clients who are not quite ready for a full-time financial advisor, but still could benefit from our asset management, please see our Horizons Managed Portfolios services.
Wealth Management is primarily provided to clients as a continuation of the financial planning process. For this select group of clients, we commit to serving as their full-time personal financial advisor. Services performed for these clients include, but are not limited to:
- Portfolio design and ongoing management
- Asset allocation and portfolio rebalancing
- Retirement planning
- Tax strategies
- College planning
- Estate planning and trust management
- Charitable planning
- Long-term care and other insurance planning